Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Wedding

Photos of my daughter's wedding.  The day couldn't have been more perfect. It was truly magical and I didn't want it to end.  I don't have many photos and the professional photographer's album isn't ready yet but here is what I have.

 The dress

 Ready to walk down the aisle



Mother-of-the-Bride (me!) and my husband (Deputy Commissioner of Marriages
for the day) who performed the ceremony.


David (the Groom) walking his mother, Annie down the aisle.  Annie, God love her, was so emotional just before this when her son told her he was taking her down the aisle.  So sweet!


Flower girls Rain and Ayla...precious and precocious! The Bride in the background.
 
The vows were so sweet


Mr and Mrs Nesting!

 
 The first dance


The music

The cake.  White chocolate and berries. Yum!


Proud Parents!


The honeymoon on isle St Lucia
 Good luck Brie and David.  You make a wonderfully special couple!

xox
Mom


11 comments:

  1. Your daughter was a beautiful bride and the wedding looks so pretty...thanks for sharing this special day with us.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect wedding day for them! And what a pretty bride! Congrats! Oh, and you are just beautiful! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning! I love weddings...I particularly love the close up of her, waiting to walk down the aisle, with the cake visible in the back ground. She is beautiful! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. How heart warming,
    I just can't wait someday when my daughter gets married, the two of us have it all planned out :) (Subject to change though)

    Looks like a beautiful day, it looked so quaint and intimate.

    Thank you for your visit to my nest, and the comment on my poetry sign and poems!
    xx
    Blessings
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty wedding it must have been! Mother of the Bride is such a wonderful designation - I look forward to the day, off in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! So sweet! I see the joy in your face! It was a beautiful magical day!
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looks like it was a beautiful wedding with a beautiful bride and everyone looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nancy, how blessed you must feel. Everything looks wonderful. The scenery is gorgeous. Your daughter and her husband look happy, as do you and your husband. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning and chic and the picture perfect Mother of the Bride. What a wonderful wedding...so glad it was all you imagined it could be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails